Audi S3 2018 review – here’s why it’s the ultimate sleeper car

The Audi S3. There aren’t many other cars that can go so fast, so subtly. A 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine and four wheel drive means that it’s got epic performance – in any weather – but is it still easy to live with every day? I find out in this performance car review.

Subscribe –…

Save –

Facebook –

Insta –

Twitter –

Read our full Audi S3 Sportback review –

Audi A3 infotainment review –

See the best Audi S3 Sportback deals –

Awkward haggling is a thing of the past with carwow. Choose your perfect car with our configurator tool and let the country’s best dealers compete over you. Compare the five best offers by price, location and dealer ratings and choose the one that’s right for you – no hassle, no haggling, just a great deal.

Visit our site to save money on your new car –


chilled99 says:

Might as well just get an S-Line – looks the same

Pavandeep Singh Aneja says:

Can you review the saloon version of the A3 or S3?

James S says:

Good to see a review on this. I got an S3 sportback last weekend in place of my S1. Its brilliant. Cheers Mat

sisanda mrali says:

Literally the video that made the decision for me in buying this car. All I wanted to confirm were cool indicators, or else I was going for the Golf

Jamie Scott says:

The “s” on the gear stick is on all automatics and the “s” on the wheel is included in the s-line trim as well.

Marcel B. says:

Absolutely a sleeper car – makes you fall asleept after seconds of driving because it is so boring (btw. I have one!). NOT a drivers car…

Manish Pillay says:

Cheats , never buy a car from carwow. I got s brand new s3 car in damaged condition and dealer did not take responsibility

TobyPlayz says:

Which one is the most fun hot hatch in your opinion, Mathew?

Outdoor Layne says:

I lust after the RS3 but this is 90% of the performance at 80% of the price….

Stewart Clanachan says:

Can’t wait to get mine in 6 weeks

Satan’s Left Ass Cheek says:

I love Audi, like I REALLY love Audi, but the interior is DISGUSTING. I don’t know what everyone’s talking about, I think it looks awkward and downright ugly

Andrei says:

4.5s in the rain, respect Audi

Triston Naidoo says:

3:03 and done on a wet road… This car is amazing <3

BAKER 13 says:

Sleeper? U on drugs pal.
Anyone who sees u driving an s3 will try and line up even if their on a shitty micra!

Drew B says:

Nice review. Not mad on the colour or alloys but performance/ interior great.

Giannis Mptslks says:

Torque depends on hp and cc?

Lute Scrat says:

@ 5:15 “supaa stylish…”

vaisnavi muneeswaran says:

Its nice
Its classical

the unknown says:

Bro can u tell me a cheap and luxurious car in India

ibrahim cem says:

Tyres 18 or 19?

WlPPAN says:

@Carwow please do a review on the new Seat Leon ST Cupra 300 DSG 4drive! 🙂

London is Red says:

Such a Nicer built Car that the Vw Golf R .

Feledwards says:

Is this available in the US?

Sasikala Kamesh says:

good car review i have seen all your car review and i also know that you used to review carbuyer

AAron Thom says:

Looks like an estate car!

soundseeker63 says:

Audi and Sleeper is an oxymoron. They all look psychopathically angry nowadays….Gaping front grilles with flashy LED lights, 4 tailpipes with rear diffuser, massive alloys with huge brakes, S badges everywhere….yeah, subtle lol. Not to mention Audi generally is one of the brashest makes out there, beloved by pushy sales reps and Asian boy racers. A quality car its , but a sleeper it aint.

highgate14 says:

I have one and its faster than 90% of cars you see on the road. Next year I will have a TTRS and go after the other 10%

John Schauder says:

I wish they would bring the avant to the U.S.

RhymezTubeOfficial says:

My dad got an Audi S3 for free and I’m hoping one day I can have it, because it’s just there on the farm, doing nothing but collecting dust

HOlyFFF -_- says:

what different between RS3 and S3 ?

Siya says:

Really love this car

Fiesta ST Fan says:

Great review – thanks Mat

Jy Jym says:

Ultimate wanker car .

woritsez says:

followed one on my bike for a few mins and can confirm they do take off fast and corner very well. yep, they are nice.

Ross Unwin says:

What make is his jumper?

phantom nemesis says:

Rs3 pls

 Write a comment


Do you like our videos?
Do you want to see more like that?

Please click below to support us on Facebook!