VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM/OPEL GDS2 Diagnostic Tool Only For Win7 64bit and Win8 64bit system
Top 5 Reasons to Get VXDIAG VCX Nano:
1. Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more
2. Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
3. Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
4. Quickly attaches to vehicle’s diagnostic connector
5. May be used with desktop PC or laptop
VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM/OPEL FEATURES:
* Fully compatible with SAE-J2534-1 & SAE-J2534-2
* USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity
* All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: CAN, UART, KW2000, Class2, GM LAN, etc.
* Supports Windows® XP
* CE and FCC compliance for hardware
* Firmware Updatable
* Support PC-based diagnostics with rollout of the Global Diagnostic System GDS & GDS2
* Support GM TIS2WEB online Service Programming System (SPS)
* Support Tech2Win application to offering a larger screen with all of the Tech 2 tool functionality
Global Diagnostic System (GDS & GDS2)
* New Diagnostic Application Software required for all GM Global Architecture (Global A) Vehicles.
* GDS & GDS2 is software which runs on a specific PC. Updates received via TIS2Web.
* GDS can only work on win 7 64 bit and win 8 64 bit
VCX Nano GM Kit support both GDS & GDS2. GDS 2 works similar to the original GDS. easier and faster
GDS 2 Provides the Following Capabilities in Multiple Languages:
* Read codes, code status, Freeze Frame data and Clear Codes.
* Read VIN, ECU part numbers and software numbers.
* Record, store and replay Stored data.
* Control and monitor Output Control functions.
* Configure and Reset functions.
* Record or display history of the previous vehicle diagnostic sessions.